Structural interventions are undertaken with people who have inﬂuence over the target population. This section outlines four target groups for structural interventions, and outlines the needs they have to meet to contribute to the reduction of HIV transmission among African people in England. It also summarises the KWP organisational aims and policy aims.
- Organisations that meet HIV prevention needs expand and flourish.
- The workforce development needs of staff and volunteers are met.
- National policy promotes HIV prevention and does not adversely affect it.
- Local policy promotes HIV prevention and does not adversely affect it.
- The evidence base for HIV prevention continues to expand.